For future engineers we are looking for applicants with at least:
- 3 GCSEs, grades 9-4, including Maths, English and Science
- And, attained an Extended Diploma or BTEC in Engineering
THE APPRENTICESHIP PROMISE
As a Cosworth Apprentice, you will be given the opportunity to work on exciting brands and projects as you learn your craft, studying toward a full apprenticeship framework which will include:
- NVQ3 Extended Diploma in a relevant skills area
- Study towards a Level 3 Technical Certificate
- Personal learning and critical thinking skills
- Working within their chosen skill area to gain
- Functional skills (Maths, English and ICT)
- Employment rights and responsibilities practical experience of the industry.
There are many routes into a career in engineering. As the world’s most successful independent powertrain manufacturer and market leader in performance electronics, few others offer the excitement and opportunity of an apprenticeship that we can.
At Cosworth, we are proud, as a people focused culture, to have set many on the path to an exciting and successful career in engineering. As a company that has achieved some of the most innovative results on the road and in the air, we offer apprentices the unique opportunity to learn their craft on innovative and exciting projects that will deliver on our promise to make the impossible possible.
Working in the heart of our engineering facilities in Northampton or at the centre of tech in Silicon Fen, Cambridge, you will become a team player in a company that has delivered breakthrough engineering and electronics for world famous brands such as Aston Martin, Gordon Murray Automotive, Porsche and many more.
To apply for an apprenticeship with us, please click here to review our open vacancies on our current opportunities page.
[post_type] => jobs
[post_status] => publish
[cat] => 107