touring carRSP – RUBBER SWITCH PANEL
- Ultra slim waterproof switch panel
- Available in 10 or 20 switch variants
- Daylight visible LED backlighting with brightness control for day/night operation
- Individual control over each switch LED backlight colour to indicate status
- Fully compatible with all Cosworth IPS systems
- Designed for 12 / 24 Volt systems
- CAN bus operation
The Cosworth Rubber Switch Panel (RSP) is a fully customisable rubber switch panel supporting up to 20 momentary push button switches in a variety of combinations, with tricolour LED status illumination on each switch.
- The open/closed state of the push buttons is transmitted over CAN at 100Hz.
- There are 4 independently controlled tricolour LEDs behind each switch to show the status.
- The identification of each CAN packet defaults to values which are compatible with the existing Cosworth range of products including ECUs and Intelligent Power Management Systems (IPS32, IPS48).
- The CAN identification addresses are stored in non-volatile memory and can be changed by using the RSP configuration menu which is available via the RS232 interface.
*Please check the link below for any current product advisory notices.