Steering WheelsCCW MK3
- 284mm FIA certified Ultra lightweight full carbon steering wheel.
- Full configurability as a standalone wheel or as an auxiliary device as part of a Cosworth system via Cosworth Toolset software.
- 4GB Built in data logging and maths capabilities.
- Native MATLAB Auto-coding Support.
- Configurable for up to 6 x paddles
- 12 x RGB configurable backlit buttons + 2 further buttons on the rear
- 4 x Encoder rotaries with built in button click functionality
- 4 x RGB configurable backlit rotaries
- 2 x configurable CAN ports
- 10 x RGB configurable shift LEDs + 6x alarm LEDs
The Cosworth Carbon Wheel Mk3 (CCW Mk3) is the latest generation of professional motorsport steering wheels developed on decades of engineering experience within high end motorsport prototype applications. Its combination of 14 RGB LED push buttons, 4 x 12-way RGB LED rotaries and 4 x 16 detent thumbwheel encoders offering fast efficient control to the endurance driver.
The CCW Mk3 has dedicated inputs for up to two push-pull digital paddles and four analogue paddles. All buttons and rotaries are backlit and fully configurable using the highly acclaimed Cosworth toolchain incorporating advanced Math, Logic, Autocoding and API functions.
All inputs and embedded diagnostics system channels can be transmitted over 2 failover CAN ports for use with other peripheral systems on the car. The CCW Mk3 incorporates industry leading sunlight viewable 1000nit, 800×480 WVGA, 16.7M colour 5” TFT display that is fully controllable by Cosworth’s range of ECUs, VCUs, PDMs and Data loggers or it can be run in full stand alone mode with built in ultra high speed solid state storage, offering up to 4GB for data logging directly on the wheel.