Steering WheelsCCW MK2 (01D-641150)
- Lightweight carbon fibre construction
- 4.3" sunlight viewable 480x272 QVGA colour TFT display
- High brightness, configurable tri-colour RGB LEDs
- Ergonomic non-slip moulded rubber hand grips and push buttons
- Easy access rotaries and thumbwheels for driver control system parameters
- External low profile Lemo connectors for shift paddles
- Designed for 12 / 24 Volt systems
- Single configuration file as part of data logger or ECU setup
- User configurable display using Cosworth’s powerful Toolset PC software
The Cosworth CCW Mk2 is a lightweight, FIA certified, carbon steering wheel designed and built to the highest standards.
The CCWMk2 has a diameter of 280mm and integrates a rich 4.3″ 900 nit sunlight viewable TFT display boasting high graphical resolution at 480×272 QVGA with 16.7M colours. The display is paired with ten shift and six alarm LEDs, all tri-colour and fully configurable from the latest Cosworth Toolset PC software package.
Available in two variants; Souriau (8STA) or Deutsch Autosport (AS) designed to support either Cosworth or SPA quick release mechanisms respectively.
Key features include:
- 10 push button switches, each of which can be defined as either a momentary or latching type. The buttons are manufactured to the highest standards, designed to withstand over 100K cycles and are fitted with rubber guards to prevent accidental operation
- 4 12-position rotary switches and 2 12-position thumbwheels. All rotary switches are fitted with a mechanical stop between positions 12 and 1
- Inputs for two digital paddles and two analogue paddles as well as two digital/analogue inputs, there are also two separate excitations that can be software configured to be +5 or +12V
- All buttons and rotaries are fully configurable and can be trans-mitted via CAN for use with other systems on the vehicle
- Two opto-isolated outputs are available to drive third party systems such as a push-to-talk driver’s radio