- Assist in the continual improvement of Cosworth’s existing quality processes to develop project specific sets of quality processes which meet all customer requirements.
- Ensure these requirements are communicated, understood and agreed by vendors at quote stage.
- Audit vendors nominated to support the vendor selection process. These vendors are likely to be UK and mainland Europe based.
- Manage vendor surveillance and auditing throughout the lifecycle of projects to ensure overall project plan is supported.
- Ensure parts are delivered by vendors to meet material required dates through the pre-production phases of projects.
- Ensure all component parts are PPAP approved to the appropriate level agreed.
- Develop Cosworth’s incoming inspection control plan through the pre-production phases of the project.
- Manage concession process between vendors and the Cosworth Engineering team
- Lead reactivity activities in response to supplier non-conformances during the Production assembly phase.