This is a unique opportunity to shape the product and play a key role in Cosworth’s future. Working with the Product Management Director you will be responsible for the product roadmap with a broad remit.
- Build customer relationships.
- Capture detailed market requirements through customer dialogues and research.
- Evaluate ideas that will deliver value to customers.
- Develop and own the product features that leverage Cosworth’s technology and balance the requirements of a wide range of customers interests to define the most appropriate core product.
- Evaluate market requirements and the competition to prioritise features within the roadmap.
- Create and deliver clear and thorough product level feature requirements to the architect group for analysis.
- Drive innovation in all aspects of the design.
- Support the Head of Product in developing the business cases and go-to-market strategies for your product line.
- Represent the product at conferences and events.
- Provide a support role for sales, BD, and marketing.
- Supporting the Company’s compliance with the Date Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
This job description is not exhaustive. From time to time you may be required to perform other duties and responsibilities which are not included in the above description; but are within your capabilities and where necessary, training will be provided.