You will be a Senior member of the Battery System Architecture and System Engineering Team.
- Support the definition of pack level systems architecture analysing vehicle, powertrain and end-user specifications to derive pack system requirements
- Define battery product architecture development for new programmes.
- Work alongside Cell/Module, Thermal and Enclosure Engineers to ensure proper requirement cascade and validation processes with robust traceability.
- Support the definition of Battery sub system critical component sizing, including switching, fusing, sensing components; support electrical engineers on component selection and detail design.
- Support advanced technology investigation, evaluation, and proof of concept development to help define the roadmap of future generation systems.
- Work with component owners to define the changes to their components and support discussions with suppliers.
- Contribute to development of the systems engineering process and develop a culture within engineering for the product development life cycle.