- Inspect a variety of machined engine components post processing, immediately prior to delivery to the customer. This may include visual inspection, gauge checks, verification of part marking and evaluation of supporting documentation.
- Record inspection findings and prepare reports for communication across the manufacturing team.
- Assist in the development of final inspection plans for new projects within manufacturing.
- Aid 8D problem solving activities for customer concerns.
- Work alongside Quality Engineers to assist in determining the disposition of parts identified as internal rejects and scrap
Verification of documentation to ensure Manufacturing teams are operating in line with Cosworth’s defined QMS requirements
- Any other activities as directed by line manager.