Primary duties and responsibilities of a Quality Engineer include:
- Monitor production process and performing regular tests to identify potential problems and malfunctions in the early stages.
- Inspect finished goods and raw materials to find defects and enhance durability.
- Carry out root cause analysis on quality non-conformances.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on quality concerns and complaints to ensure quick resolutions.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Date Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.