To assume responsibility for quality aspects of new products throughout development and to product launch phase and thereafter provide support for the resolution of internal and external concerns. To aid the company in continually improving quality standards and to ensure that all Customers’ quality requirements and company accreditation requirements are met.
- Ownership of internal quality issues and resolution of them with known Quality tools.
- Data collection and collation as well as defining inspection criteria.
- Lineside quality improvement activities such as defect disposition analysis, rework and damage reduction as well as general improvement projects.
- Data driven improvement activities in response to internal quality gate findings including conducting root cause analysis, countermeasure implementation and auditing.
- Management of internal quality KPIs and metrics.
- Conducting internal quarantine and scrap reviews.
- Assisting in external Quality activities where needed (significant overlap with customer impact issues).
- Planning and Managing PPAP activities, including the PPAP tracker.
- Customer Liaison on new/existing projects including management of product quality concerns.
- Performing system, process and part audits in line with Cosworth’s accreditation and standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the company.
- Raising and management of concessions and the concession system.
- Control and monitor of the PDI process including the data analysis and performance monitoring.
- Process Auditing and improvement