The successful applicant will work within the metrology team where their duties will include:
- Programing and using the CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
- Non-Destructive Testing.
- Gauge and equipment calibration.
- Assist in the review and disposition of parts identified as internal rejects and scrap.
- Assist with containment activities within Manufacturing to prevent any quality concerns being passed to the customer.
- Join 8D problem solving teams to help ensure root cause of issues are fully understood and robust corrective actions are implemented.
- Audit processes to ensure Manufacturing teams are operating in line with ISO9001 quality system requirements.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.