- Overall project management of multidisciplinary projects (including, software, hardware and production engineering) associated within the Programme area. You will be responsible for ensuring the projects are delivered to deadline, scope, budget and quality requirements.
- Work closely with our talented, passionate and knowledgeable engineers to lead them through the development lifecycle from initial requirements to final delivery. Champion collaboration and communication, leading by example. Hold yourself and others to account and ensure the customers’ requirements remain at the heart of what we do.
- Be comfortable with, manage and effectively take care of risk, change and reinvention of process and design. Know the project status (including budget) and make informed decisions at a strategic level with guidance from the Senior Leadership team. Implement a strong framework that allows for transparency as well as conflicting priorities.
- Owning the communication both internally and externally – for the former this may involve regular communication with stakeholders, collation of information and organisation and management of multidisciplinary (including commercial and technical) team meetings. For the latter its paramount that you manage our customers’ expectations and nurture the relationship – our customers are extremely important to us and you will often be their primary senior contact.
OTHER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE;
- Developing and managing a resource planning approach
- Managing both the dependencies and interfaces between projects
- Managing the overall financial tracking and reporting of costs
- Ensuring the benefit realisation processes are established and the programmes are accurately tracked and reported.