To carry out all reasonable duties of a Personal Assistant in line with roles and responsibilities of the role, including but not limited to: –
- Arranging divisional meetings, preparing agendas, minutes and action plans as required.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to ensure that important tasks and deadlines are met.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Manage the expenses systems.
- Supporting with general administration tasks across the business.
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to improve business processes.
- Conducting research to support the Senior Management Team.
- Supporting the Company’s compliance with the Date Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.