- Manage and conduct occupational health surveillance checks for appropriate staff depending on their job function; including screening for hearing, vision, lung function and hand/arm vibration.
- Provide an effective sickness absence case management service for Managers.
- Conduct fitness for work health assessments for new starts and staff returning to work following absence.
- Deliver presentations and training sessions to promote health and wellbeing.
- Advise Managers on mental health considerations for staff.
- Ensure adequate first aid provision is in place for the site.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.