- Responsibility for executing marketing campaigns to achieve commercial objectives.
- Leading a small team to achieve gold standard execution, innovation and best practice, and sharing via evaluation and learning.
- Deliver highly effective campaigns combining data, analytics and consumer understanding with creativity, to drive awareness of the business direction and capabilities.
- Ensure all plans deliver against business KPIs, ensuring a strong ROI across the digital landscape.
- Develop strong and collaborative multi-functional relationships across Sales, Engineering, HR, IT and Procurement.
- Continuously monitor program and campaign performance, and identify opportunities for optimisation.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.