- Support the manufacturing and assembly of components by loading line, fitting component parts, pressure testing, washing, packing and despatch preparation to customer specification. This position is a pair of eyes to view the part before the customer, and have the ability to prevent a sub-standard part leaving Cosworth.
- Complete operations appropriate to the skills contained in the training matrix to the documentation provided and to the times allocated.
- Critical review of the parts and documentation, prior to despatch with responsibility to identify substandard parts by questioning, reviewing and resolving issues to adhere to the documented standards.
- Package parts to the documented standard.
- Completion of the responsibilities to the agreed delivery date and time.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a good team player with excellent communication skills and with a high attention to detail.
- A forward thinking individual, who is able to display an aptitude for improvement, cleanliness and structured approach to their working environment.
- Willing to learn new skills and be flexible and versatile in their working day.