- Electrical/Mechanical skills required for maintenance of CNC machine tools and associated manufacturing equipment.
- Risk assessment of all duties and development of all Health and Safety requirements to include standard methods of work to ensure safe working practices.
- Identify critical spares requirements and carry out TPM program.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.
Currently based on a 2 or 3 shift rotational pattern.