We are looking for a HR Manager who will provide a proactive, integrated and open HR function demonstrating alignment with business strategy. High level functions to include:
- Provide a strategic plan for HR both short and long term; with reference to adding value to the business and meeting its objectives;
- To ensure the HR team at CEL are a professional, efficient and welcoming first point of contact for managers and staff and to provide advice/deal with queries across a wide range of employment issues and HR casework issues; including contractual changes, health management, absence/attendance issues, discipline and grievance cases, performance management, promotions, redundancies. Develop strong working relationships with staff locally (including a small team in Indianapolis, USA) with reference to Cosworth group standards;
- Embed Cosworth Electronics within the Cambridge “eco-system” by establishing links with organisations and companies that can help to recruit the best talent. Develop appropriate recruitment strategies, which reflect the values of the organisation and enable the business to recruit directly for the majority of roles. Drive the recruitment process to strengthen our engineering and commercial teams in Cambridge, UK and Indianapolis, USA;
- To instigate, manage and be the main creative force on local HR project work – including reviewing staff reward & benefits, L&D strategy and operation, succession planning & management/leadership development, Graduate Development Scheme. Participate in HR related projects as required across the group;
- To take ownership for the GDPR requirements of HR within the Electronics business, and to act as a main point of contact with our GDOR outsourcer for the coordination of the Electronics business as a whole.
- Investigate, develop and nurture the individual culture of the Electronics Business, promoting employee engagement and generating motivation at all levels;
- Management of HR Coordinator to meet above requirements and ensuring their development;
- Take ownership for the H&S Management on site, working alongside our H&S outsourcer to facilitate the required H&S policies and procedures and ensure all staff remain compliant.