The role shall include the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of multidisciplinary engineers and technicians on hardware development.
- Liaise with the management/Programme team on project deliverables.
- Develop ASIL and ISO 26262 good practices.
- Development of electronics hardware for automotive and motorsport products.
- Requirements capture and evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Circuit design, analysis and documentation.
- Develop design verification and validation testing procedures.
- Appropriate documentation of the design to allow long term support of the product.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.