The role shall include the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of multidisciplinary engineers and technicians on hardware development.
- Liaise with the management/Programme team on project deliverables.
- Develop ASIL and ISO 26262 good practices.
- Development of electronics hardware for automotive and motorsport products
- Requirements capture and evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Circuit design, analysis and documentation
- Develop design verification and validation testing procedures
- Appropriate documentation of the design to allow long term support of the product.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & CHARACTER
- Degree qualified with a bias towards electrical and electronic engineering. However, applicants without a degree who can nevertheless demonstrate suitable experience will also be considered.
- Analogue or Digital electronics design experience, including concept and detailed design work
- Good quality engineering process understanding and appreciation
- Able to clearly formulate and communicate complex design concepts.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work flexibly – both as an individual and as a member of a team.
- Good IT skills.