Reporting to the Technical Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering customer queries, investigating reported issues, and delivering practical solutions, both remotely and on-site.
- Assisting in the specification, design and documentation of upgrades and new systems.
- Configuring Diablo and developing scripts, with the opportunity to develop software.
- Testing new software and hardware components.
- Deploying software and hardware upgrades to customers.
- Maintaining and developing simulators.
- Conducting on-site calibration and support visits.
This position requires travel, some of it overseas. Includes onsite visits to Formula One teams.