- Manufacture, test, inspection and servicing of production and prototype wiring looms, sensors and actuators across all projects and test installations as required.
- Fault finding and repair of wiring looms, electromechanical actuators, sensors and sensor harnesses.
- Testing & servicing of electrical/electronic & electromechanical engine component during engine rebuilds.
- Liaison with relevant Project Engineers to ensure that engine and chassis wiring, sensor and actuator installations are correctly detailed and manufactured.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.