- To set and operate machines in a safe manner regarding themselves and others, complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- To be familiar with all systems and procedures of their job.
- Perform regular TPM checks and keep records updated
- Ensure that information is transferred between shifts and team members as required.
- If problems occur ensure the relevant people are kept informed e.g. Production Manager Team Leader, & Maintenance etc.
- Help train other team members to carry out tasks in the correct manner.
- Be committed to continuous improvement and suggest improvements regarding methods, processes, and tooling.
- Keep working area clean and tidy.
- Work within departmental / company procedures.
- In addition to the above, fulfil any other reasonable requirement consistent with departmental objectives
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.
At Cosworth, we are passionate about everything that we do. It is our employees that help to drive the innovation of the business, which is why we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday, Private Medical Insurance, as well as training and development opportunities to progress your career.