- To set and operate machines in a safe manner with regard to themselves and others, complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- To produce components to the company standard in the most efficient / cost effective manner.
- To be familiar with all systems and procedures of their job.
Perform regular TPM checks and keep records updated.
- Ensure that information is transferred between shifts and team members as required.
- If problems occur ensure the relevant people are kept informed e.g. Production Manager Team Leader, & Maintenance etc.
- Help train other team members to carry out tasks in the correct manner.
- Be committed to continuous improvement and suggest improvements regarding methods, processes and tooling.
- Keep working area clean and tidy.
- Work within departmental / company procedures.
- In addition to the above, fulfil any other reasonable requirement consistent with departmental objectives.