The candidate will be required to operate multiple Zeiss CMM’s and carry out any Hard-Gauging requirements using various gauges and hand tools from the production line.
The operator will need to be proactive due to the frequency of inspections, and with production and management priorities changing daily. You will need to ensure that any inspections are carried out in a timely manner, escalating any issues or concerns found to the metrology, production, and engineering teams.
- To deliver the inspection for the various manufactured components in a timely manner, as set by engineering.
- To help towards the continuous improvement / 5S activity implemented in the department.
- Maintain a flexible approach to assist with workload as & when required.
- Liaise with production and engineering to resolve any non-conformances found when carrying out the CMM Inspection.
- Support a safe working environment, considering company procedure and current legislation.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.