To carry out all reasonable duties of a Business Support Manager in line with roles and responsibilities of the role, including but not limited to: –
- Acting as a key member of the Electronics and Electrification Senior Leadership Team supporting the overall steerage of the business units, in-line with strategy and objectives.
- Provide project management support to the business, including the monitoring, driving and the reporting of progress, from conception through to completion.
- Managing project risks with relevant teams.
- Attend divisional meetings, preparing agendas, minutes and action plans as required.
- Supporting with general administration tasks across the business.
- Work with the departmental heads to improve business processes.
- Supporting the Company’s compliance with the Date Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.