- Support the development of proposals for new/alternative technologies.
- Take a project objective from initial concept, provided by an Engineer through to designing and delivering outcomes in a consistent, methodical way ensuring that accurate and quality technical data will be obtained.
- Investigate instrumentation requirements that will support cost effective product design and development.
- Evaluate component and/or product quality problems to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and compliant with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Take a proactive role in supporting continuous improvement.
- Work with cross functional teams to support the development of new/alternative technologies including manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Provide first line fault diagnosis reports for Engineers.
- Produce Standard Operating Procedures for build or test setup and delivery.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.