Cosworth Group Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and other group companies are committed to minimising the environmental impact of its operations and takes a proactive stance on the environmental performance of the business as a whole, including the design, manufacture and supply of high performance engines along with component precision machining.
Cosworth also seeks to positively influence its suppliers, contractors and other interested parties to minimise the impact of their activites on the environment.
As leaders in the design, build and manufacture of high performance engines and aerospace/defence components our aim is to continually improve our overall environmental and economic performance whilst delivering the highest achievable industry standards for our products.
Cosworth subscribes to the following:
- Compliance to legal and other requirements pertinent to our business activities
- The evaluation and regular review of our operations and environmental impact
- The development and application of robust operational controls or objectives and targets in order to manage and continually improve these our environmental performance
- Commitment to adopt and utilise, over time, the principle of best available techniques (BAT) for the design, manufacture and supply of our products, services and in the operation of our facilities
- The prevention of pollution and minimise environmental harm wherever practicable
- Monitoring the continual improvement process through internal audits and management reviews
- Develop and maintain a high level of environmental awareness amongst our workforce and ensure an appropriate level of competence for environmental management system development and maintenance
- Work with our contractors and suppliers to assist the development of a higher level of understanding and conformance with environmental best practice