THE GRADUATE PROMISE
Whether pursuing a career as a Propulsion Engineer, Electronic Software Developer or a role that supports our organisation in its continued pursuit of excellence, our is focused on developing the next generation of engineering excellence. Our people are at the heart of all of our achievements and our culture reflects the nature of collaboration and support that has led to our success for over 60 years.
THE COSWORTH GRADUATE ADVANTAGE
We have a proud history of developing breakthrough mobility and electronic technologies. Technologies like laser ride height, innovative combustion technology and cutting-edge data acquisition/analysis solutions. At the heart of it, all are our people. People like you.
We are the world’s most successful independent powertrain manufacturer, and our electronics are the data and connectivity behind some of the world’s most prestigious automotive brands. But, as proud as we are of our achievements to date, our focus is on the future.
Today we are a leading propulsion and mobility tech company, fully immersed in the world of future technologies, developing innovative solutions for some of the world’s leading brands and bridging the gap between the present day and future of mobility. As we move towards a future of electrification and automation, we are harnessing our decades of experience in performance and efficiency, along with data ecosystems and hardware to develop the future of mobility for the masses.
We offer graduate places to the most creative and innovative minds, providing a unique opportunity to kick-start your career working on innovative and game-changing technologies as part of the next chapter in our rich history.
For all open graduate positions at Cosworth, please click here to review our current vacancies.
We’re on the search for the brightest minds that can solve problems and up for a challenge, but as a minimum:
- 2.1 degree or above in a relevant subject
- Good understanding of the principles of the internal combustion engine
- Able to interpret technical information to generate a logical series of engineering actions
- An understanding of commercial and manufacturing implications of engineering
- Effective technical verbal and written communications, both internally and externally
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to organise own workload effectively
- A commitment to improving skills through learning
- A passion for finding solutions to complex engineering challenges