Registration and Passwords
Some Services or areas of the Sites may require you to register. If you choose to register, you must submit a valid email address and select a username and password during the registration process, and be at least 18 years of age. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access any secure areas of the Sites. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Cosworth of any unauthorised use of your password. Cosworth reserves the right to refuse providing Services or access to the Sites to any user, or to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address or other personally identifiable information of another individual.
Use of the Content
If you send any communications or materials to the Sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions or suggestions, such communications or materials are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-propriety. You will not claim that any use of such communications or materials by Cosworth violates your rights, including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property right. Any materials submitted by you to the Sites may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, posted, published or sold by Cosworth. Cosworth may freely use, without compensation to you, any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send or feedback you provide to Cosworth.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Sites, Content or Services:
- Post, publish or transmit any text, graphics, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another's privacy; (iv) is obscene or offensive; (v) promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights; or (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Sites, Cosworth's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Cosworth's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to access or search the Sites, Content or Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by Cosworth or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox);
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Sites, Content or Services; or
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Sites.
THE SITES, CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COSWORTH EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COSWORTH MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. COSWORTH MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER COSWORTH NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT COSWORTH HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COSWORTH IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. FURTHER, COSWORTH WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED ONTO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITES OR THROUGH THE SERVICES.